"My imperfections are my character"

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chippy wood door $29.00(no longer available) and Rustic Buffet $139.00(Buffet SOLD)

(Sorry the door has sat here too long and I keep walking by it and thinking of things to make out of it, so it is going under the saw:)              Chippy old wooden door.  The paint is chipping quite a bit.  It doesn't seem like very old paint but still be cautious of lead if purchasing.  Great decorative knob.




Shabby/rustic Buffet
The sun was so bright it makes it hard to see the true colors.  Dark stained distressed top.  Two drawers with one long shelf inside the cabinet doors.




Before


1 comment:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!metal wall art wholesale

    ReplyDelete