"My imperfections are my character"

Friday, June 22, 2012

Call It!! (SOLD for 195.00)

For those of you who have kids, or remember being a kid, you probably know the "I call it" argument very well.  With six kids of my own, I hear it way too much.  Their most frequent one is "I call sitting by Daddy" when it is time for dinner.  "I call sitting by mom" is always second. 
Well, anyway, Cristy "Called" this one first.  She claimed it before I even started it. 
It is absoluty beautiful.  I will keep an eye out for more like it if any one wants to call it let me know.
I couldn't get a good picture, it took me and my two sons to lift it and we didn't want to move it unless we absolutely had to.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love it so much! Its almost embarrassing how excited I am. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it Cristy. I would love to see a picture of it in your house.

    ReplyDelete