"My imperfections are my character"

Friday, March 30, 2012

Primitive cabinet 225.00 (SOLD)

This is a reproduction cabinet, it is not old, it is just made out of old doors.
This does have a couple of issues:  the shelve are not as deep as the cabinet itself, so there is space between the shelf and the door, the bottom left corner of the door sticks out a little (it had a mind of its own, I couldn't get it to stay in)  and the backing is 3 pieces pieced together.  There is a lot of character in this piece. 






7 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness!!! You are soooo good at putting things together. I absolutely love this! Can you bring me some old doors when you come out this summer?? Just kidding :-) Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make your big sister proud. This piece is a work of ART.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill and Vicky, I just try to keep up with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the dimensions?
    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber I am terrible at getting the dimensions posted. It is 37" wide x 52" tall and 15.5" deep.

      Delete
  5. Hi! I realize this post in particular is old, and this item is already sold, but I hope you get/make another one sometime in the future. I LOVE this, and need one that's about 48" wide, and 40+" high. I'll keep my eye on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will see what I can come up with. I think I actually have enough junk in my garage to come up with something very similar. Send me an email "puppy momma" so I will know how to contact you if I get one made.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete