"My imperfections are my character"

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Upcoming items

I am sorry I haven't posted any new items for a few weeks.  I am currently working on getting some customer orders done right now.  I am also working on another cabinet similar to the one I made out of old doors (one post down).  This one is about 40 inches tall and 47 inches wide and very sturdy so it could work as a tv console (to put one on top not inside).  I am also hoping to have a complete coffee table and end table set  done by the end of next week or beginning of the next.
If I am supposed to be working on something for you and you haven't heard from me in the past few weeks please feel free to remind me (I fired my old secretary because she couldn't keep track of any work orders, I am hoping the new secretary will do better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment